Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I just bit my lip real hard and now it's bleeding.

So what happens when your perfect non boyfriend decides he might want to move to your city?

Here's the thing- we started out friends. It was great and it was no committment and no obligation, with an expiration date in sight. It was fun and fast and perfect. And he now thinks he might want to move to New York City and last night I thought that was a fantastic idea. But this morning I woke up with my concerns. Would that mean that we would start actually dating? Could we maintain this perfect non relationship without that expiration date? Probably. Knowing both of us, I think it can work out alright without becoming anything too real. Right? I guess the only thing I can do right now is wait to see what happens (and don't forget that I have to just let things happen...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home