Thursday, March 16, 2006

Uh Oh

So this whole Do What You Want thing has some boundaries, I'm learning. I mean, it's a very empowering thing, but I feel like I have been abusing it lately. Do What You Want as long as it doesn't destroy someone else. But how much can you be responsible for someone else? Mostly, this Do What You Want thing is only getting me in trouble with boys. And maybe I'm not really even getting myself in that much trouble, but things aren't exactly working out as I'd like them to. So far, there are no broken hearts, which is ideal. I can't guarantee that a third party heart won't get injured if word spreads, and that makes me feel like a dirtbag. I've managed to do pretty well with making decisions so that I have very few regrets in my life. Let's not start now.
But who am I kidding?! We all knew this was coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home