Friday, March 03, 2006

A friend posted a new comment about you at March 1, 2006 8:24AM PST

Email #1:
Me to Flynn Mar 1.
Am I just a bitch? because this kind of annoyed me real bad.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: New MySpace Comment

Date: Mar 1, 2006 11:24 AM
Subject: A friend posted a new comment about you at March 1, 2006 8:24AM PST

Mikey has posted a new comment about you on MySpace!
Click the link below to read your comment: (I removed the link, but here's what he said)
Hello from Japan. I hope all is well in New York. I'll be back in California tomorrow night and I'd love to tell you all about the ways Japan rocked my world. lovepeacelove, Mikey


Email #2:
Flynn's response to me Mar 1.
Ex boyfriend trying to connect with you by learning the ways of your people? yeah, file that under "irritating."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to mention that lovepeacelove is just a weenie thing to say

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home