Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The World is Saved

I've been listening to Stina Nordenstam again. I love her voice so much. And her songs are so enchanting. That's really the only word I can think of to describe them- enchanting.

Anyway, so when I designed this dress in my head, it was actually a two piece thing. And at the rate I'm going with my Motivation Half Life, I'm thinking I'll finish the skirt, but the top is iffy. I may end up wearing a black wife beater with the skirt. So far, the skirt is beautiful. I had this idea to put the tulle layer INSIDE the skirt to make it puff more. I wish I could better describe what I'm envisioning. Maybe after it's done I'll post a picture.

And here's some pictures of the tattoo finally:




And a final note: Art School Confidential opens in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home