Sunday, February 19, 2006

You'd be mad, too, if I got you pregnant.

So I finally did it. Got "inked". Haha. I think the fact that my brother got one before me has been making it more of a real desire for me than just something to consider. So when we were looking at Allen's last night and Flynn says, "Let's ditch the show and get tattoos instead", I was super gung ho about it. So I found Chiho Aoshima drawings that had cherry blossoms like I've been envisioning in my head for the last 10 years and took them to the guy and got it done. Finally.

I think my mom has been waiting for me to finally do it for about 10 years now. Everytime I see her, she asks if I have one yet. My brother got his whole arm done with this huge Japanese Yakuza style snake. At least mine is cute. Yes, not exactly hidden, but that's ok. Brette said it looks like a sticker on my wrist. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home