Sunday, February 26, 2006

And You Can Use My Skin To Bury Secrets In

Last night was amazing. Started with Kim, Flynn, Erik and I having a get ready pre party in my bedroom. We did the most fabulous make up and all looked amazing. We left here and got to Pianos pretty early. About 11:30. Everybody was piled in the exit hallway with all of the equipment, excited and energetic and happy. Kate and Matt looked amazing. While waiting, I looked down the hall and Damon walked in! I screamed and ran and gave him the biggest hug. I was so excited to see him, I almost cried! We all finally got in the live room and found everyone else. Hugs and kisses and tons of excitement. Everyone looked amazing. Chris started the ceremony and I've never seen him so nervous. He was babbling and having the hardest time getting started. But it was charming and adorable and heartwarming. They had a vow-off. Kate totally kicked Matt's ass. Shandi hit a rough spot for a moment and we stood just arms around each other while she let it all out. Damon got her a whole roll of TP. Then the party started and it was so much fun. The last song was Bohemian Rhapsody and everyone got up on stage. Sara made me go up- I didn't really feel right doing it, but I'm glad I was up there. Erik grabbed the cake and started feeding everyone. Damon took a huge handful and wiped my face with it. It got up my nose. I scraped it off my face and shoved it in his. Then the cake food fight started. By the end, the entire room was covered in chocolate frosting. But the cake was delicious. As the room was cleared out, I found Shandi, Sam and Timmy scarfing down the rest and grabbed a quarter for myself. We all got outside and I was dying for a bacon cheese burger. Kim, Flynn, Damon and I went to Odessa. The perfect end to an amazing night.

I'm so excited for Kate and Matt. And so happy for them. I love all of these friends so much, I think this tiny heart might explode.

I did notice that EtCMOB didn't show up. The concern that I have with this is that he didn't show up because he knew I'd be there. I don't want him to feel like he can't be somewhere because I'll be there. I'm assuming he was just busy, and not that I'm significant enough to be avoided. But it's a small concern in a back corner of my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home