Friday, February 24, 2006

Be kind to me, or treat me mean.

So last night I watched Sideways with Jasper. I've been not wanting to watch it because I think wine talk is so pretentious most of the time. But it was a good film. Jasper bailed at the last half hour to go play ping pong so I watched the rest by myself. Zach popped in and said to me, "You do realize that these 2 dudes are ALL GUYS. Every guy has both of these two characters in him." It made a lot of sense. It really just reconfirmed my not wanting a relationship ever again. (Note: not wanting a relationship doesn't mean I don't want to make out, but as history shows, boys aren't as good at being just make out pals as they claim to be. I've gotten into a lot of trouble with just making out and not wanting a relationship)

And speaking of Jasper, he's been kind of weird lately. He gets like this though. He urgently wants to hang out when he's trying to get clean. Then he avoids me like the plague when he's back into partying. As if not only am I not cool because I don't put that stuff up my nose, but he think I'm going to judge him. I'm not going to judge him. I know he does it and while I get concerned when he's doing it excessively (just because I want him to be healthy enough to last a long time), I don't think he's a bad person for it. I've seen him in pretty bad places and I still love him to death. I wish he could understand that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home