Thursday, March 09, 2006

My dog duties are OVER

So Chris gets back today. I'm stopping by Pianos to drop off his keys with Jasper before going to dinner with Brette in her new hood. I really do love Stella, but it's a pain in my ass to go up to the Bronx. It's really cut into my life a lot more than it should have.

In other news, I'm totally obsessed with tattoos now. I've been researching tattoo artists and styles and trying to find good pictures of people's tattoos. I want another one, just not sure where yet. I'm thinking the top of my foot or the name of my neck. I was considering yesterday getting one on the bottom pad of my left palm (like, above the wrist in line with my pinky finger). I've never seen any on anyone's palm before. I wonder if that's just not a good place? You think if people can get them on the inside of the mouths, you can get them anywhere. My new favorite blog is Inked. I was thinking about taking my brother out to Don Ed Hardy's place in SF next time I'm home. Getting one in Sailor Jerry style. A very Classic American tattoo. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home