Friday, March 10, 2006

lalala

Celebrated Jim's birthday tonight. Flynn disappeared in a hurry and it scared the shit out of me because she was decently drunk. She asked me for a glass of water which I got for her, but then I tried to leave her alone because she had that "the room is spinning and I need to close my eyes and just sit here" look. Then I go to sing my song (we were at karaoke duh) and when I was done, she was just gone. Drew and Rondeau put her in a cab, so that was good. I just wish she would have said she was leaving- I had about 16 little heart attacks before I was told what happened to her.
Rumor has it Rondeau has had a little crush on me pretty much since the first time we met. I like hanging out with him. I want to make out with him. I had fun tonight. We were playing around walking up to catch a cab and he picked me up and carried me for like 3 blocks. Sounds retarded but it was funny. He kept swinging me around. He missed Erik mooning everyone else. If he really does have a crush on me, he should call me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuck.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home