Monday, March 20, 2006

Don't Be Afraid to Sing

I do realize that I'm taking the safe way out by avoiding relationships. I realize that I don't want to get involved with anyone in any kind of deep relationship because you make yourself vulnerable to hurt too much. But if that's my choice, is that really such a bad thing? I've done the love thing, I've had my heart broken, I know what that's all about. I've experienced it- do I really need to do it again? What I've really always wanted is just a friend. Someone to make out with sometimes when we're both hungering it, someone to be a good supportive friend when I need it, someone to have fun with when it happens. But someone I know would never do anything to hurt me and someone I won't mind letting go should I need to. Don't ask any questions because you don't need to know the answers. It feels absolutely perfect right now. The way things are working out is great. Why can't this kind of thing exist all the time- not necessarily with this same person. But why can't I find this kind of arrangement ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home