Friday, March 24, 2006

You Got Me Off the Sofa- Just Sprang Out of The Air

I got home last night and found a little note on my computer saying goodbye and thanks. And that I have no idea how much he enjoyed his time in NYC. I hope it's not as concluded as it feels. I'd like it if he came back for another week and a half sometime in the future.

I like spending quiet nights in with friends. Sitting around, watching movies, talking. It's funny because this is the stuff that Sarah so desperately misses from our lives back in Santa Cruz, but she's really not making an effort to make it happen out here. I invite her to come out with me to friends for TV, to brunch, to everything. I invite friends over for TV nights and she gets grumpy that there are people in her home. So it's not really that she misses that kind of lifestyle- I feel like she's sabotaging her life in NY on purpose, and I don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home