Monday, March 27, 2006

I like it

I realized something yesterday- I have been geniunely very happy lately. As in, I can't remember feeling sad and upset much at all (without reason, anyway). I haven't had that anxiety that brings black tar depression in a while. I like when life is like this.

The Flynn sisters got tattooed yesterday. Gorgeous celtic knots. They match but are varied just a little in color and shading- enough to have the personality of each sister, but still the same enough to have unity. Joe and Ronn from Andromeda did AMAZING jobs. I love that place. I'm jealous- I want to get a next one... just haven't decided what yet. I'm still thinking Kitarou, but we'll see...

Yesterday was Sarah's birthday and it was such a great day- we went for brunch at Yuca (delicious!!!) and then went to the flea market to wander around and did some shopping. I was so excited that Sarah hung out all day and she took tons of photos. Next weekend, she has off so I'm hoping we can get tattoos and play photo shoot. I like when she's happy.

Beth was here for the weekend- I love that girl so much. She's so much fun. She really just wanted to jump in and live my life with me for a few days- she did the NYC tourist thing with her other friends the first half of the week. We had a blast- she's moving to Oakland soon, so I'll get to see her more often.

And lastly- he called last night. Just to say hi and ask what was going on. He told me to eat his oranges that he forgot. He was in Colorado- the drive was kicking his ass. I miss him. But it's this weird happy missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home