Monday, April 03, 2006

Extra Tiny

Been feeling strangely lonely lately. I mean, I've been surrounded by people non stop for the last 2 weeks or so, but I haven't felt so disjointed from the people I'm hanging out with in a real long time. I just feel very awkward and ill fitting lately. I don't know why or where it's coming from. Nobody is really doing anything differently. Could be the warming weather- it has the tendency to make me homesick, which always gives me this weird feeling of not belonging anywhere. There's a million things it could be...
Yesterday was like Celebrity Day. Jon Stewart at brunch, some of Shandi's Top Model friends at the bar, Debbie Harry walking down Stanton. Where was Jake!? I haven't seen him in about a year. That makes me sad.
I have been hanging out with Sarah a lot more lately and that's been great. I love when she's happy- she's the best to hang out with. She's starting to seem more like Sarah from College lately and I can't even begin to explain how elated that makes me. It makes me wish Em, Jo, Tanya and Radha would come out here and we could all run around together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home