Thursday, March 30, 2006

Here's Where I Start Going Crazy Again

Yesterday, it started again. I've been so happy for so long, and it came out of nowhere. I reread the Little Prince again, as usually that helps me readjust my perception of the world, but it somehow just made me more sad this time. I am so depressed for humanity! I wish I could tell people that they are only victims if they allow themselves to be. I wish I could tell people that they aren't helpless and not everyone is out to get them and that there are just some things in the world that are unpleasant but that that those aren't the only things in the world and to find things to enjoy. I know, how hypocritical as here I am preaching that people need to stop being sad and I'm being melodramatically depressed for all of humanity, but what I'm saying is there are some people who are just inherently miserable to their core. And it's like they choose to be miserable. They undermine anything and everything and almost want to be victimized so that they can pity themselves. And they never appreciate anything in the world. They never see beauty in things. And that makes me think that humans are ugly creatures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home