Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Why am I DUMB!?

What the hell is wrong with me? Seriously. This so far really nice guy is saying he wants to hang out with me and I should be ecstatic. He's cute, he's nice, he's easy to talk to, he's friends with my friends (and my friends are stellar so you know he can't be half bad), he's driven. And he's into me, so he says. Which is not a common occurance as it is. So I should be jumping through the roof, right? But I'm retarded and totally attached to Lives Across The Country and Would Probably Be The Worst Fit Ever If We Knew Each Other In Person But I'm Still Convinced He's My Soul Mate and so I'm looking and new nice guy thinking, "He doesn't have any tattoos and I don't think he's in a band". Seriously!? Am I in high school still? I have the emotional maturity of a 9th grader. This is ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home