Monday, April 24, 2006

Really Just Some Notes So I Won't Forget

Friday night- nachos, cracker jacks, insulting neighbors, bowling, TINA!, bowls. Hysterical and amazing and I miss it and I hope it becomes more regular.
Saturday- slept til 4pm. Lovely and heartgripping sincerity from Shandi. Petey's hysterical turtle antics!, Keifer and Michael Douglas, chicken burritos all over Hoyt due to a raging migraine.
Sunday- slept til noon. Hid from the world. Made 4 pairs of earrings, a complicated necklace, and started knitting a bag. Space cowboys! Talked to 2.5 people only. Best day ever, but I miss my roommate!

All in all, a good weekend.
And I have the best BFF of life ever: "and I HAVE GUM!!!"

Last week:
EC: "I want to meet your new BFF!"
Me: "So do I!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home