Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm so tired

I keep not waking up in time. I keep waking up at what would have been the right time a week ago, but now it's an hour late thanks to daylight savings time.
Really, I need to go to bed earlier is what's going on. 4 hours per night is what the say the adult body actually needs- but I think my body isn't an adult yet.

So I have a team in Pianos' Fantasy Baseball League. I hadn't even looked at my team until last night- when I found out I was in last place. BUT here's some players that I have: Manny, Jeff Kent (LAD), Ivan Rodriguez!, Chone!, PEDRO!... seriously, Yahoo did my draft for me and I did alright. So now I'm rearranging who's benched and who's playing... I want Soriano in left field but it won't let me. I thought he played field?? I have Mark Prior (LM's BF) and I want to keep him but he's on DL since March 15... I don't have any Oakland pitchers. I still don't really understand how this works. I have to look at the schedule to see who's playing tonight. And I need to fix my pitching staff.

In other news, I accidentally stalked this guy on the internet and now we're MySpace friends. I think it's hilarious. He has tattoos of cake and ice cream.

I have plans for my next tattoo. How awful is it to copy someone else's custom piece?! I feel like a total asshole, but I'm IN LOVE with it. I'm trying to make variations, but it really feels like when you hear a song that's a total rip off of some old song.. you know? Tacky.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what idiot says 4 hours???

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-cb (btw)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home