Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Her Hips Don't Lie (but they make me want to vomit)

Seriously, lay off the Shakira. 9:02am. 10:02am. Yeserday, it went from every hour, to every 1.5 hours, to then every 2 hours. Thanks for letting up by the end of the day, but I really don't need to hear it 6 times a day. I never thought it was a good song to begin with.

But the real point of today is that I feel things shifting again. I don't understand why the half-life of my life is so short, but for the first time in 3.5 years, I'm feeling it again. I feel like things just got really good, but it will be time to go soon. And this time, I can see it too. The time will be coming soon. I just don't know where it will lead me yet. I always thought I'd just keep moving East until it brought me back out West, but now I don't know if I can handle the restarting so many times. I think I stayed here too long. It's funny- Dan's road trip was like a very fast paced and short lived version of how I thought I'd live my life. Like, I was taking his road trip but in bigger steps and at a much slower pace. What is it about NY that makes people throw in the towel on their plans???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home