Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Eyes Are So Tired

There are so many things going on, yet it feels like nothing is moving at all.
My life is pretty good right now, when you look at it from the outside. I've been creating a little more lately. Joe is tattooing me on Thursday. Finally getting Nellie on her bicycle...

My roommate and I get along famously (though we don't see each other a whole lot) and we're going on a road trip to Cape Cod for the weekend. My job is ok- it's not what I want to do with my life but it pays me enough and the work is decently entertaining and most of the people are great. My friends are amazing- every single one of them. From the GCs- who I love and adore and have changed my life forever, to Kim (who is one of my favorites and I really don't get to see enough of her), to Brian with his new bunny, to Brette and her fun boy stories, to Timmy who constantly cracks my shit up and is one of the most down to earth people I've ever known. Petey is amazing and I'm in love with him and he's my soul mate. Taylor is really great and I feel very comfortable with him and so far, I have a lot of fun hanging out with him. I'm surrounded by amazing people who all do amazing things and invite me to be a part of this whole amazing world.

So why am I still so unsettled feeling?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home