Monday, June 19, 2006

The Outsiders

My favorite part- and I think most people's favorite part- is the scene around the Robert Frost poem Nothing Gold Can Stay...

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

And I wasn't too crazy about Tilly's The Freest Man, but for some reason, I've been listening to it on repeat. It's grown on me a lot.

I love when my weekends are full and I get to see lots of different friends and do a wide variety of things around the city. And yet still manage to get a ton of sleep, watch some great movies, cram in lots of reading time, make some art, and talk to Petey. Somehow, I feel like time slows down in the summer, and I can get a lot more packed into my minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home