Friday, August 25, 2006

Lean a little bit closer see cause roses really smell like poo poo poo poo

I think I need to start seeing a therapist again. Everything I started to work on and learn from Dr. G has already melted away and I feel crazy and insecure and self-doubting all over again. I think it comes from becoming part of a close group of girl friends at the same time as ceasing my sessions. Girls are so competitive and it just causes this drive to have to defend and promote myself constantly, which makes me second guess my self worth in the first place. I'm like going insane here.

Just some random thoughts:

-I don't want to knit scarves for people I don't know so that my friend can seem impressive to a bunch of e-strangers that she flirts with on the internet.

-I wish I had more time for myself for things like reading and sleeping and making my own knits and jewelry and for writing letters.

-There are certain people in my life that I constantly give the benefit of the doubt and consistently end up feeling taken for granted or taken advantage of and I usually just wish they would disappear from my life without me having to say, "Get out my life".

-Kim has gotten me hooked on bubble gum.

-I wish I was going to see Justin Timberlake next week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got you hooked on gum?!
i guess there are worse things to be hooked on...
friends who compete with you have issues.

11:08 PM  
Blogger tiny hearted girl said...

on BUBBLE gum! I love blowing bubbles so much and it's all your fault!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home